Brand development is the discovery process we go through to unearth your brand promise or distinction. Once your brand development process is completed, it yields a brand essence statement from which you can build brand messaging, selling propositions, and marketing communication tactics.
In developing a company brand, it is essential to understand the perceptions of everyone inside the company, from production line employees and customer service teams, to top management, including the CEO. It is also important to understand the perceptions of customers and other external stakeholders regarding the company’s brand. Having a reliable brand message that is transparent and easy to find will help build trust with prospects and help them decide to work with you.
The brand development process involves uncovering your brand, your goals, and the principals your company will stick to through time. It is an insightful exercise, helping you to discover the why behind who you are as a company—this is an essential driver in what gives customers their “why they want to work with you.”
Grant Marketing’s brand strategists know that creating a brand strategy involves a process that uncovers the key elements from which all messaging—your company’s voice and promise—extends. These key elements help you to deliver your brand consistently and congruently across all communication channels.
- Definition of a Brand and the Difference Between Branding/Brand Development
- Brand Development Information Page
- Brand Strategists
Quizzes & Assessments
- Understanding Brand Development and Brand Strategy
- When is the Right Time to Rebrand My Industrial Company?
- What Does a Rebrand Cost Your Manufacturing Company?
- Building Employee Ownership Awareness Through Branding
- Why Use Brand Development Strategy if it Ain’t Broke?
- How to Reach, Teach, and Retain Your Customers through Effective Brand Strategy
- What Role do Employees Play in Brand Development and Brand Strategy?
- Meet Me at the Intersection of Buyer’s Journey and Brand Development Process
- 5-Step Program for B2B Companies to Develop Brand Loyalty
- Great Photography Makes Great Brand Development
- Shoot for the Stars with Your Brand Promise
- Eight Criteria for a Powerful Brand Essence
- Brand Messaging Owns You—What Brand Do You Belong To?
- Industrial B2B Brand Development Asks Why Your Customers Buy?